Effortlessly lift dead skin cells and impurities to reveal a smoother and brighter complexion with Fruit Enzyme Mask from the skin care experts at Aspect. This gently exfoliating face mask uses natural fruit and plant extracts to hydrate, smooth, and calm skin whilst protecting it from free radical damage.
Free of reactive chemical exfoliants, this soothing but effective face mask is perfect for those with problematic and sensitive skin who want to enjoy the benefits of exfoliation without risking irritation or redness.
What makes Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask different?
- Gentle exfoliating enzyme mask
- Removes impurities and dead skin cells from skin
- Hydrates and reduces inflammation
- Reduces the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin texture, and scarring
- Decongests skin, removing blackheads and blemishes
- High antioxidant protection
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
What are the main ingredients in Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask?
Aspect sources the highest-quality ingredients possible from the world's best pharmaceutical and bio-technology companies. Wherever possible, Aspect uses certified-organic ingredients free of pesticides, parabens, perfumes, and dyes.
Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask contains a powerful blend of natural extracts to lightly but effectively exfoliate skin, including Papain from papaya fruits and Bromelain from pineapple. This exfoliating mask is also infused with Aloe Vera, which has an extremely high water content, to hydrate and calm sensitive complexions.
Fruit Enzyme Mask also blends Kakadu Plum, Coffee Berry, and Acai Berry, all of which offer superior antioxidant protection to shield skin from damaging free radicals. Camu Camu, a native fruit of the Amazon region, is included for its rich concentrations of Vitamin C to help reverse the signs of premature aging on skin.
Who should use Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask?
Exfoliating your complexion is good for all skin types. Proper exfoliation helps to remove product build-up, impurities, and dead skin cells to minimise bacteria and breakouts. Exfoliating also allows for other beauty products to absorb more easily and deeply into the skin for heightened results.
Chemical and physical exfoliants can cause irritation on sensitive skin types. It can be difficult to find an effective product that offers gentle exfoliation. Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask is the perfect solution. This light but effective scrub lets you enjoy the decongesting and skin-clearing results of exfoliating without risking irritation. Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask fits into any skin care routine and can benefit those with mature, oily, and dry skin types alike.
Fruit Enzyme Mask
How to use Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask
- Remove makeup, cleanse skin, and pat dry.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of product to dry fingertips.
- Massage the face mask into dry skin until the product liquifies.
- Avoid the delicate eye contour.
- Leave the mask on for 5 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- For sensitive skin, smooth product onto the skin without massaging in.
- Use the mask as part of a morning or evening beauty skin care regimen.
- Follow with a hydrating face cream.
How often should Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask be used?
Aspect Fruit Enzyme Mask is recommended to be used 3 to 4 times a week, as part of a morning or evening skin care regimen, for maximum benefits.